Saturday, October 29, 2011

REMINDER - Set of 3 ATC's!

Good morning!  I know this week's challenge is especially, errrr, challenging - hee hee - which makes me appreciate even more the effort you're putting into your creations!  Thank you so much for joining us, for visiting the other entrant's blogs and leaving some love (comments) on them.  I thoroughly enjoy seeing everyone's unique creations!

Our DT member Pauline has a gorgeous set of 3 to share with you today using the image Celeste the Good Witch from our generous sponsor Michelle Perkett Studio!
If you look close, you can see how clever Pauline was with her creations - each image is cropped slightly differently.  Her coloring is different on each one, but they're all gorgeous!

And I made a different set of 3 for today's post:
I used pieces of heavy Designer Paper (DP) for my base, I often will sit in front of the TV at night and cut my larger cardstock (or heavy DP) scraps into ATC sized pieces.  I then keep them in a Ziploc baggie along with any other little pieces that I think would be perfect for ATC's.  The words were stickers from a scrapbook set I had - the stickiness was gone, so I fussy-cut them out and used adhesive to apply them.  I added gemstone and little heart stickers and voila - done.  :)  These were super easy to make with no coloring - but I admit, coloring is my favorite part of my crafting!

Hope you all find time this weekend to create your set of 3 ATC's - just remember, they must have some type of theme to them (they can be matching, coordinating, 3 of the same, based on a theme, etc.).  You can read the original post and link up here.
Have a great weekend!  Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Ah they are all stunning, Mine are half finished just need to do the backings for them, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yes this was a bit challenging but I managed to finish it this morning :D

    ReplyDelete