Saturday, November 26, 2011

Reminder - Books/Reading Challenge!

Sorry for the late post, peeps!  Black Friday kicked my butt this year - I'm apparently not as young as I think I am, and my body does not like me to force it to stay up all night.  HMPH!  We had a fabulous Thanksgiving, and I hope all of my USA friends did, too.  My sister and I did some Black Friday shopping - we went out around 11:00 p.m. and got home at 3:30 a.m.  I only slept for about 2 hours - just couldn't shut my mind off!  So I was a bit of a mess yesterday!  LOL  Let's just say the couch and I were BFF's for the majority of the day yesterday.

So anyway - here's your reminder about this week's ATC challenge theme, which is BOOKS/READING!  We've had a few great entries, you are all so creative and I just love seeing what you've come up with.  I decided to make an ATC based on one of my favorite books, Alice in Wonderland!  So I used one of my new images from Saturated Canary (who is going to be one of our sponsors soon - yay!), this one is called the Mad Hattress:
I focused on her upper body and colored her with a combination of Prismacolor, Copic, and Stampin' Up! markers.  Cardstock is from SU!  I applied the image with foam dimensional dots and hand-wrote the "Time for Tea" sentiment.  I dragged the edges of the cardstock through an ink pad and spritzed the entire thing with Silver Foil Smooch Spritz.

Don't forget to check out the original post here to link up and see the beautiful image you could win from Michelle Perkett Studio!  :)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends!  Peace. 

2 comments:

  1. OOOH, I have her and soo wanted to do this challenge. Hopefully the next one. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete