Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Reminder - Dresses/Dress Forms

Hi friends!  About to get a bit of snow here in the Northeast, so we're hunkering down today!  Perfect excuse opportunity to spend the day crafting, right?!? Right!  

We are so happy to have you back and hope you're being inspired by our Dresses and Dress Forms ATC's!  First up is my (Jenn) new ATC for today's post, using Michelle Perkett's Vintage Dress (our prize image for this week):


My next ATC uses a vintage dress form digi stamp from Stampin Damour:
Megan made this beautiful ATC also using our sponsor's prize image, Michelle Perkett's Vintage Dress (LOVE the bits of fabric/ribbon):


Sharon's vintage look just shines with the beautiful light blue colors she used (LOVE that tag!):
Mary came up with this awesome trio of corset-like dress forms, love those butterflies:


Don't I have, like, the best design team ever?  Yup, I do.  I'm a very lucky girl!  I appreciate them all so very much.  Please make sure you visit their blogs and leave them some love.  Thanks!

Link up your Dresses or Dress Form ATC by scrolling down or click here for the original post.  Have a wicked WARM weekend!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? we finally have snow here in NYC!
    Well, the DT is awesome because we have an awesome DT Leader who comes up with great challenges! I'm off to clean my car :)

    ReplyDelete