Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wicked Wednesday #24 - Babies

Hello friends!  Spring has arrived here in New England with record high temperatures - feels like we went straight from Winter to Summer!  I'm not complaining, though, I love me some sunshine and warm weather!  :)

Our random winner from last week's challenge, who will win the entire set of Aviator Kitties from Digi Darla, is...
 Congratulations, jengd!  I had to giggle when I saw it was your flying toaster entry that came up as winner, Jen!  Thanks for the laugh and so glad you're playing along with us every week!  Shoot me an e-mail to JennBorj@yahoo.com so I can hook you up with your prize.

Our top 3 for last week are:
 1.) jengd
5.) hilda

Congratulations, girls!  Send me an e-mail if you need the Top 3 badge!

Now on to this week's challenge - our sponsor this week is:

And our theme this week is:

BABIES!

Yup, that's it - just babies.  Make an ATC that has something to do with babies - think about what you can turn your ATC's into later on down the road:  gift tags, bookmarks, even greeting cards.  Here's what myself and the rest of the DT came up with to inspire you this week using some baby images from our generous sponsor - this first one is from me, I colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits and Stampin' Write markers from SU!:

This next one is my boy baby ATC, colored with Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits.  I found this DP in my stash, thought it went well with the theme:

Denice's coloring is fantastic and I love the bright blocks of color and the faux stitching:

Mary's sweet baby girl ATC is too cute, and that tag is the perfect touch:

 Sharon's baby girl ATC is too precious, love that ribbon and her pj's almost look soft and fuzzy, don't they?

Chelsea's baby boy ATC is sweet and simple, the soft blue gingham background is just perfect:

Hope to see you back here Saturday for our reminder post.  Have a fabulous week!
Peace.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats JENGD (you're going to love the aviator set) and the Top 3! Great ATC's by everyone...I loved visiting your blogs to see your little creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jengd and ladies of TOP3! Awesome stuff :) Can't wait to see everyone's cute babies!

    ReplyDelete